Lions Club members are men and women who strive to make a difference in their local community as well as in communities worldwide. Their volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing unmet health and education needs worldwide.
As a Lions club member, you can:
- Make a difference everyday in your community. Whether it is providing support locally or reaching out internationally, you will have an opportunity to serve.
- Be a part of a worldwide organization carrying out community and humanitarian projects.
- Grow personally and professionally by participating in our programs, community service projects and events.
- Gain an understanding and have an impact on local and international humanitarian issues.
- Develop relationships with both local and international community and business leaders.
- Have access to membership discounts and services.
Interested in Becoming a Member?
Membership in a Lions club is by invitation from a local club. If you are interested in membership contact Lion David Phelps, our Membership Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org